Posted: Mon, 1st Apr, 2:05pm Post subject: Gnome Taping......
.....is not killing music industry, so if you relish the opportunity of agnomenymously foisting your woeful taste in music on a poor unsupecting Gnomegame attendee this is your chance.
Here are the rules;
1) Lovingly create a CD/cassette/eight-track/DAT/180gram vinyl album of your own choosing.
2) Painstakingly package said artefact in the most (or least) elaborate packaging you can be bothered to create.
3) Remember to bring it with you to Gnomegame (this is actually quite important)
4) Hand your masterpiece to one of the many Gnome Taping helpers* no later than Saturday evening. You will be given a deluxe raffle ticket (Tesco Value Range). Guard this wth your life. Actually don't do that because you probably have family dependents and I couldn't handle the guilt....just keep it safe.
5) At some point on Sunday hand your raffle ticket in to one of the many Gnome Taping helpers* to receive your secret Gnomegame compilation CD.
6) Open the elaborate gfit wrapping/old newspaper and weep openly at the sight of the wonderful creation you are now holding in your hands, made with the utmost care, meticulous attention to detail and much much more importantly, love for a fellow Gnomegame attendee.
7) Provide a detailed review of said artefact within seven working days.
7a) Or don't - honestly it's fine, really. Just enjoy the CD
*Gnome taping helpers currently consist of......well, just me and possibly Ben (JustBen) if I can rope him into this. Also a Gnome Taping Repository has very kindly been made available in the form of Sedgetski's house for the duration of Gnomegame Saturday Kitchen. I'm not sure he's actually cleared this with Michelle so........ for now......
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum