COMPETITION EXTENDED TIL MONDAY 18TH AT 12NOON.
Beeessht pals James Yorkston, The Pictish Trail and Seamus Fogarty are currently plotting a tour together, that’s going to take place in Spring 2013 – and they want you to help them with the tour poster. There’s a prize and everything. Here’s a message from The Pictish Trail …
Hi there. Hi.
Right, as you’ve read above, i’m going on tour with JY and Seamo. It’s not happening for ages, though – March / April 2013 i think, in various venues across the UK. It’s gonna be all three of us on stage, playing on each others songs for the night. I’m really looking forward to it
We need an image for a poster that features the three of our mugs. Seamus’ brother took a photo of us on JY’s camera last week … but it looks a bit, er, flat. You can see it, at the top of this message. It gets bigger if you click on it a few times. I think we look HAWT, but apparently it’s not a suitable image for a poster. Hmmm.
Soooo, aye, are you any good at drawing? We’re looking for illustrative interpretations of our beautiful faces, side by side. They should probably be a bit cartoony. Not stupid. Or ugly. I definitely don’t want to look fatter. You’ve got 10 days to do it. We’ll choose a winner, and then we’ll send that to the venues/promoters to do with as they please.
* £50 … yes! £50! That’s 5 x £10 worth of money! Imagine that!
* A goody bag of Fence things – including future things we’ve not even made yet.
* 2 tickets to a show of your choosing, on the tour.
WHAT WE NEED:
* A picture of James, Seamus and myself next to one another – like the sort of thing that would appear at the top of a poster or something. We don’t have to be sat next to each other. It can just be our heads, or it can be us all dressed up at different vegetables, or as characters in Eastenders. As long as i’m not Barry or Pat Butcher. BASICALLY USE YOUR IMAGINATION. Or don’t. Just heads is fine.
* The picture / collage / painting should be scanned / digital, and be of decent resolution
* No text, please. Just pictures. And no private parts. We’ll be playing some arts centres, and I don’t want you to be responsible for giving a pensioner a heart attack.
Send all entries to email@example.com – and don’t make the files much bigger than 3MB if possible (if you win you can send us a larger file, eh?).
ALL ENTRIES MUST BE IN BY 3pm on JUNE 15TH. COMPETITION EXTENDED TIL MONDAY 18TH AT 12NOON.